Custom Search

Sunday 9 August 2009

BB10: Day 67 - Dogface Breaks Big Brother Rules

Housemates will never learn as Dogface (Sophie) became the latest Big Brother housemate to break the rules concerning nominations. Following in the footsteps of Siavash, she told housemates she wanted to be nominated.

After a row with Marcus over hoarding cigarettes Dogface told him: "I want to go up against you this week, me and you. I feel like a bitch against you, but if you hadn't taken the cigarettes this would never have happened, that's why I'm annoyed."

Dogface also told pals: "I want to be up for eviction this week, so you should put me up. I don't care anymore."

Expect Big Brother to punish Dogface some time in the very near future..........


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com