Custom Search

Sunday 9 August 2009

BB10: Day 67 - Charlie Argues With Halfwit

Charlie had been telling Lisa and David a few home truths about Halfwit, before confronting the popular housemate, according to The Sun.

Charlie said to Lisa and David: "He's trying to turn me against Lisa and he's trying to turn Sophie against Lisa."

He went on: "He's always trying to turn people against you Lisa, he's singled you out. If that's not a game plan I don't know what is.

"He's a little informer, a little snitch."

And he asked housemates: "If Freddie does say anything about me can you just tell him to say it to my face."

Later on Charlie confronted Halfwit himself who replied: "You have got me so wrong."

But Charlie wasn't letting up yet and told him: "It's always you, you have to get involved. You're always behind it all."

And as Halfwit tried to respond to the accusations Charlie silenced him saying: "Don't speak about it anymore, you have taken enough time out of my night. My brain is fried so no more words about this tonight. We can speak again just me and you tomorrow."

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com