Custom Search

Sunday 9 August 2009

BB10: Day 67 - Rebellion In Big Brother House

Looks like a rebellion is taking place in the Big Brother house and Halfwit, Marcus and Siavash are leading it. The three housemates were sent to jail earlier today for breaking rules - the trio slept in the Diary Room and ignored Big Brother. Then to make matters worse, they staged a jail break and once again wound up Big Brother.

Now ALL the housemates will be punished and Lisa wasn't happy about it. She ranted, "Why can't Big Brother just punish the people that need punishing? Why?" she continued angrily.
"I've had enough now, it's ********," she went on.

"Why should we all be punished – I ain't done nothing. Why? I wanna know why. They're obviously controlling your game now," added Lisa, referring to the three escapees. "I thought you were better than that. ****! I need to be working behind the scenes. Trust me, I'd be more vicious than that," she snarled.


Then Big Brother continued it's punishment by removing all the luxury food the housemates won during the Alice In Wonderland Task.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com