Custom Search

Thursday 28 August 2008

BB9: Day 85 - Kat Upset Mohamed Nominated Rachel

The Face To Face Nominations had a strong effect on certain housemates and Kathreya was one of them. Although she was not even nominated by any of the housemates, she was annoyed that Mohamed voted for Rachel.

Two weeks ago Kat and Mo ended up in the BB Jail for talking about nominations as Kat confronted Mohamed over a comment he made about "tripping up" people in order to make the final. Mo had told Kat he would not trip up Rachel or herself.

As the pair were in the Luxury Bedroom, Mohamed shouted out, "Kathreya's upset I nominated Rachel."

"No, I'm not," Kathreya shot back. "I'm upset that you lied to me."


Mohamed shrugged: "I did tell her I might trip somebody."


"Yeah," retorted Kathreya, "and you said, for the people who are your friends, you will never trip them."

"She upset me," Mohamed explained, "So I had to trip her."


Seems like you can't trust your friends in the Big Brother house.................



*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com