Custom Search

Monday 13 July 2009

BB10: Day 40 - Craig Enters The Big Brother House

The original Big Brother winner, Craig Phillips entered the BB10 house as part of the 10th Anniversary celebrations. As part of this weeks Shopping Task, Craig and Halfwit went head to head in an assault course - reliving the experience from BB1.

Craig and Halfwit enjoyed a few moments chatting together,"You and I have something in common," Craig laughed as he shook Halfwit by the hand, "we've both been nominated the most."

Then Craig began looking around at the Assault Course. "I don't know who made that," said Craig, pointing at the seesaw, "I didn't."

"We had real grass in our House and we had to grow our own vegetables," he added.

Craig was quite keen to know who Halfwit thought would win too. "I don't really know," replied Halfwit. "Maybe Marcus, or Charlie. But I think Charlie needs to come out of his shell a bit more."

"Were you shocked that Kris left?" asked Craig.

"No, he was my prediction for the evening," said Halfwit.

But there was no more time for small talk – Big Brother summoned Craig to the start line. "I hope you don't try too hard," laughed Halfwit.

"I'll take me time," replied Craig, "you need to eat."

Craig put in a respectable performance, before Halfwit dashed around the course, losing his shoes in the process.

"You're out of breath!" remarked Craig as Halfwit crossed the finish line in a similarly respectable time

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com