Custom Search

Monday 13 July 2009

BB10: Day 40 - Housemates Turn On Noirin

Noirin has been the target of housemates whispers today as her closest friends - Marcus, Halfwit and Siavash called into question her trust, saying she couldn't be trusted.

Siavash and the others said Noirin was wrong for telling the other housemates about the "rabbit" comments, especially since it was told in confidence. What followed was a blazing argument that now has Noirin and Siavash going head-to-head in this weeks public vote.

Karly and Dogface also turned on Noirin with Karly saying, "She never speaks to me." Dogface joined in, "She's really hard to talk to."

"Whenever I try to speak to her she never looks at me," continued Karly. "I really liked her – I got on great with her and then she said 'I don't trust Karly'," she said, looking offended."I'm just gonna stay away," she added.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com