Custom Search

Tuesday 24 June 2008

BB9: Day 20 - Rebecca Sulks and Rachel Cries


Rebecca Shiner had her first bad day in the Big Brother 9 house today as the other housemates excluded her from taking part in this weeks Shopping Task. Luke told her the housemates needed to win the task and so the fittest were better suited for the treadmill. "I know I could do it but others don't," she said. "It's probably because I'm bigger. I feel like people are doubting me."

Later Rebecca was alone in the pool entertaining herself while the other housemates worked hard on the Shopping Task. Meanwhile Rachel had to drop out of the task while she waited for the doctor to check her over after injuring herself during training. Rex was selected by Dennis and the others to replace Rachel, who was in tears at having to drop out.




*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com