Custom Search

Wednesday 18 June 2008

BB9: Alexandra Kicked Out of Big Brother House

Alexandra has been booted out of the Big Brother house for 'repeatedly breaking the programme's rules on conduct by behaving in an unacceptable and sometimes intimidating manner towards fellow housemates' according to the official website.

Alex was heard to make apparently intimidatory comments about her intentions on leaving the House after last night finding out she was up for the public vote.

She said she wanted to go with a bang - and she certainly has. Now she joins Emma, who got kicked out by Big Brother for bad behaviour in a previous series.

Here is a section of the conversation Big Brother found to be the final step for Alexandra with her 'gangster' talk, resulting in her being booted off Big Brother:


22.17pm Darnell: "Sylvia is keeping it real, said if it had been me, I'd have thrown water over somebody."

Alex: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that. This is three months, do you know what I mean? Three months in a house.


"Everyone's got to come outside the house. Personal offence is never forgotten, do you know what I mean? We're just inside the house.


"I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house, strong, so solid, strong. I look forward to whatever the result.


"If I get out first, I get out, make the plans. Everyone's got to come out after that. Every single one of you come out afterwards, remember I told you. Like I say, my team is strong, so strong."


22.20pm Alex: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got...I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends."


Darnell: "Collabos."


Alex: "They got some instructions to follow out."


22.30pm Darnell: "That's what I mean...I've never seen anything like this, the people in here aren't real. It's like that movie s , like movie people in here."


Alex: "If you go, you get to make all the plans that you wanna make. When you're in here you can't do certain things. In my life I'm used to doing certain things.


"You know people p*** me off and I do something like. I can't actually do that while I'm here. But like I say, I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the s*** that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com