Custom Search

Sunday 20 July 2008

BB9: Day 46 - Darnell Sulks

Giving up leadership is never easy, but it seems Darnell is finding it hard as he adjusts to his week in 'Hell'. He was in a sulk this afternoon and said he might not help wash up, which didn't go down well with Rachel, who said they need to be a team together.

Then he is still fuming with Dale over the argument the pair had yesterday "He was so bitter that I was head of House," said Darnell told Mikey in the Basic Bedroom.

"I don't know why he wants to be Head of House anyway," said Mikey, setting Darnell off again.

"Because it's all about Dale, dude, it always has been," Darnell ranted. "That's why I feel that I'm falling out with him. I can't look at him the same after the way he acted the whole week that I was Head of House. Totally unsupportive."


Get set for fireworks between the pair, nominations should prove interesting this week. Don't forget to vote in the BBBS poll on the right hand side of the screen.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com