Custom Search

Friday 25 July 2008

BB9: Day 51 - Darnell's Naked Shower In Garden


Darnell stripped off and gave Big Brother housemates an eyeful, of course it is nothing to do with the possible eviction tonight!

The Hell housemate was taking a shower in the garden but decided to do a 'Bex' and strip off in a last hour bid to remain in the BB9 house. "What are you doing, man?" asked a perturbed Mo.
"Oh my gosh, are you naked?" squealed Rachel. "Tell me when you're not naked anymore. Oh, Darnell!"

"Ha! Did I ruin it for you?" laughed Darnell.
"No, I just don't want to see you naked, that's all," said Rachel, turning away.

Kathreya kept staring and seemed to be enjoying herself. "Oh my God!" she yelled.
"Yup. That's a sight to wake up to, isn't it?" said Darnell proudly. "I had to get in there man. It could be my last night."
Good move Darnell....................people might forget the Head of House arguments now!

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com