Custom Search

Thursday 11 June 2009

BB10: Day 8 - Girls Compare Nipple Sizes

The BB10 girls were busy checking nipple sizes late into the night, much to the delight of the male housemates (and Lisa of course!).

Here is how Digitalspy described the story:

The girls were complaining about the temperature of the room, prompting Noirin to remark: "I'm smuggling a few peanuts." She then told those in the bedroom that she had large, pointy nipples, giving Lisa a look to prove her point.

"They are big, Jesus," said Lisa, who in turn showed the Dubliner hers.

Marcus leapt out of bed over to Noirin, but she would not let him see. "Don't be like that," he said, to which Lisa told him to 'stop perving'.

She told him: "I wouldn't perve even though she's stunning. She had the guts to show me her nipples and I'm a lesbian.

"It's all about respect," she added.

Noirin then went on to tell Lisa, Marcus and Siavash that her party trick was to hang coat hangers on her nipples because they were so big. "But I'd never do it in here," she said, as Marcus told her: "If I thought I might get a look, I'd stay up all night."

He then joked he was going to the Diary Room to ask for coat hangers, but instead got called in for a telling off about discussing nominations.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com