Custom Search

Wednesday 26 August 2009

BB10: Day 84 - Marcus Calls Housemates Fake

Marcus got straight to the point and told Big Brother that some of the housemates are fake and proved it by saying, "They might say they don't give a **** but I think every one of them is thinking about the money."

"I've had fleeting thoughts about it," he admitted. "You can't help it, this close to the end. But I think they've all pretty much worked out how they're going to spend it."

Working himself up into a frenzy of expletive-ridden badmouthing, he continued, "Such tactical voting this week, I can't believe it. What a bunch of lying ******** out there, they really are. I don't give a **** if I go on Friday 'cause I'd rather go, in all honesty, to get away from them. They're just a bunch of bull ********. I'll just be what I want to be, and **** them. I'm bored of this transparent behaviour. Fake ********."


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com