Custom Search

Wednesday 14 July 2010

BB11: Mario Questions Caoimhe About Nomination

Day 36: Being up for eviction tends to make the housemates paranoid and Mario seems to be suffering this week, as Digital Spy reports. Mario has confessed to Caoimhe that he has questioned their relationship after she nominated him in yesterday's 'Save and Replace' task.

After earlier revealing that a "dark", paranoid version of himself was taking over, Mario asked Caoimhe to come with him to the nest to explain in private how much he had been affected by her decision.

"In the last few days I've been thinking people have ulterior motives, I've become suspicious of people," he revealed. "I then started becoming suspicious of you. I was thinking maybe you and Shabby had a hit list, obviously Nathan was first last week and I was next in the hit list."

Caoimhe quickly stated that this was not the case, adding: "I had my own issues with Nathan, I had my reasons to put him up. I had absolutely no reason to put anyone sitting there up."

The Irish student then claimed that she was trying to throw the task yesterday and when she did win she chose Mario because she did not think he would be evicted.

She pointed out that in a way it was better that she won and nominated him, as Ife and Corin would have nominated Ben and John James as their respective replacements, two people she felt were more in danger.

"I genuinely, genuinely think you’re going to have a huge gay following and you’re not going to go on Friday. You’ve already survived, you’re not going to go. And I think you know that," she said.

Mario said that he was worried about the kind of person his paranoia was turning him into.

"Remember those two weeks ago when John was suspicious of everybody and it was starting to destroy him from the [inside] out; I can feel that building up inside of me and I don’t want to be that person," he said.

Caoimhe embraced Mario and told him that it was okay to be suspicious of people in the house sometimes. She reassured him that the "divide" Mario felt was building between them was all in his head.


*DigitalSpy website
*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com