Custom Search

Monday 28 July 2008

BB9: Day 53 - Maysoon Bites Back!

Following the video tape revelations and the criticism that Maysoon was a 'liar', the model housemate struck back. Rex claimed that she had come across as outgoing and sexy and that she would be hated by girls and loved by boys. But now Maysoon was biting back and Mohamed and Michael were in the firing line.

"What do they want me to do, jump up and down on the sofas every day? I have been quiet because people are constantly playing Truth or Dare, or they're asking questions like 'Who's in your top six? Who would you kick out?'", she ranted to Michael.

She continued, "This is why I've been quiet, because I don't wanna join in those conversations," explained Maysoon. "Obviously as well, when you go to auditions and stuff you're hyped up...". Mohamed reminded her, "It was a hell of a lot different!" Maysoon wasn't going down without a fight and replied:

"That's because I was on the outside, I was happy, I was in my environment," she retorted. "I'm in a house now with people I didn't even know a couple of weeks ago. You try and have a discussion with somebody, and all everyone wants to talk about is 'Who don't you like?' How do people expect you to react to that? When people are saying to me I've come across different and I've been really quiet, it's because no-one's doing anything I want to do."

Mohamed struggled to reply, "We're not saying that it's bad... What we're saying, like with Rachel, we'd rather you be that person than you are this person."

Maysoon looked stunned, but took only a moment to gather herself before putting him in his place. "This is me. I have ups, I have downs. I'm happy sometimes, sometimes I'm more quiet. In here I've had nothing stimulating me. I'm not going to pretend that I'm happy and bubbly when I'm not feeling it."


Don't mess with Maysoon - this girl has bite!

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com