Custom Search

Monday 17 August 2009

BB10: Day 74 - Bea In "Catch 22" Rant

Bea had a little moan in the Diary Room about Siavash and just wanted to get a few things off her chest as life in the Big Brother house began to take it's toll..........

"I'm getting a little bit cheesed off with feeling like there's an atmosphere between me and Siavash," she began. "I don't know what his problem is. I don't know if this is some overshadow from Freddie. We used to get on really well but it feels like I've done something. He's not really making any effort and I'm getting the feeling that he'd rather I didn't talk to him. And I don't know what I've done apart from not fancy his friend."

Bea fixed a cheesed off look on her face.

"Ordinarily I would take him to one side and say, is everything ok? Are we cool?" she continued. "But if I do that I imagine that he's just going to use that as another piece of evidence that I'm being negative. I feel like I'm caught in a catch 22."

She seemed to be getting more and more annoyed as she got into it.

"Freddie, Siavash and Marcus were my really good friends in the House, and they just dropped me like a cold turd, basically," she grumbled. "I don't know what I did."

Referring to yesterday's discussions about sleeping arrangements she added, "As soon as I said I was going to move into the bed next to him, he's gonna move. Now that I've moved [somewhere else], he's not gonna move. I just want to be his friend. A bridge has been burnt and I don't know what to do about it."


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com