Custom Search

Sunday 20 June 2010

BB11: Shabby Shares Feelings For Caoimhe

Day 12: Shabby has come clean to Caoimhe about her feelings after being persuaded by Ife that it would be the right thing to do, reports Digital Spy.

Despite her reservations Shabby was forced to explain the recent awkwardness between the pair after Caoimhe became concerned that the girls were hiding something from her.

"Right, what the f**k's going on?" Caoimhe asked Shabby after taking her outside for a cigarette.

After initially avoiding the question, Shabby eventually told Caoimhe that she had developed feelings for her, to which Caoimhe said, "Shabby, don't do this, oh Jesus."

Shabby clarified, “I just wanted you to know that I respect that you're in love with your boyfriend and that I wasn't trying to be some heinous lesbian who was trying to be your mate because it's not like that."

Caoimhe told Shabby that although there was a bisexual side to her, she feels they are best friends and is very much in love with her boyfriend.

"I don't want you to feel awkward as this will not change anything at all," she told Shabby. "When I first saw you I thought you were one of the most beautiful people I'd seen in my life."

After agreeing that it shouldn't change their friendship, the girls went back into the house to talk to Ife and Corin.

*Story from: DigitialSpy
*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com