Custom Search

Thursday 15 January 2009

CBB6: Day 14 - Michelle Feels Left Out

Shock horror - Michelle goes into the Diary Room and there is not a tissue in sight as she manages to talk to Big Brother and NOT cry!

"What have you learned from your time in the House?" asked Big Brother.

"That I'm a cry baby," replied Michelle.

"Have you grown or changed?" asked Big Brother.

"I've probably dealt with issues more maturely," she began. "Big Brother has given me some advice, when you told me to go and speak to Coolio and iron out our differences, it was good advice." Big Brother does have good ideas sometimes, Michelle.

"I went to speak to him and even though it's not plain sailing and not smelling of roses but it's better than it was. I have respect for Coolio. Even though I don't agree with the things he says and does, doesn't mean we can't get on. I feel better since I've spoke to him."

But as that drama ends, another one could be about to unfold. "I was with the four girls and we didn't appreciate Coolio," she said. "But now I've ironed out my differences I feel a bit snubbed by the other three cos I'm not bitching about him. It's not that things don't still grate on me, but I've only got a few days left and I don't want to spend my time moaning."

Big Brother pushed her further on the subject of being snubbed. "You-lrika made a point of Coolio being my 'new best friend'. I feel like You-lrika is a good friend in here and I hope that continues."

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com