Custom Search

Thursday 15 January 2009

CBB6: Day 14 - Verne and Ulrika Get Heated

Hard to believe some feel Ulrika is 'controlling' in the Celebrity Big Brother house. Verne might have a few words to say on the subject as the housemates came to terms with another basic shopping budget...........

Tommy suggested that no more than four people should complete the shopping list, which seemed like an intelligent idea, but everybody wanted to get their oar in.

"I think we should get more pasta - pasta fills you up," Coolio suggested.

"I'll have a word with LaToya," said Ulrika helpfully. "I think she might have to have tuna, or some fillets of salmon instead of smoked salmon, 'cause it might be a little bit cheaper. She might be happy to come to a compromise," she added.

"It's her diet - you can't ask a vegetarian to eat meat," interjected Verne.

"I'm asking her about salmon Verne, a different type of salmon that's all. I never suggested she should eat meat," said Ulrika defending herself.

"You said she should eat something and she doesn't eat that stuff," argued Verne.

"I never said that," said Ulrika.

"Yeah you did," Verne countered.

"This is all f****** b*******," muttered Ulrika as she got up and walked out towards the Luxury Bedroom where she found an ally in the form of Tina.

"We're dealing with children in there," hissed Ulrika, referring to the men of the House. "And children don't listen."


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

1 comment:

  1. I didn't watch this episode but I will check this video..and this few days I didn't watch television because of busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com