Custom Search

Monday 27 July 2009

BB10: Day 54 - Lisa Flirts With Bea

Now it is Lisa's turn to have a flirt in the Big Brother house (why not everyone else has been at it!), she turned her attention towards new girl Bea as they sat together on the bench.....

"I hope I'm not turning you on lying like this," purred Lisa as she basked in the sunshine in her green leggings. "Are you tempted?" she asked.

Ever the professional and ever the armchair psychologist, Bea thought it best to turn the conversation around. "Do you fancy me Lisa?" Bea asked.

"You're quite a good looking girl Bea," growled Lisa seductively. "Nice ass, nice eyes, I like your hair in a bob, you're tall," she added.

"Am I in there?" asked Bea provocatively.

"You could be," said Lisa. "You can sting me if you want to. But I wouldn't want you to die on me," she added with a cackle.

"I know I'm in there Bea," continued Lisa. "I could easily chat you up if I wanted to. With a couple of vodka and cokes I think I could charm you."

"Don't make me blush Lisa," said a flushed-looking Bea.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com