Custom Search

Monday 27 July 2009

BB10: Day 54 - Noirin Still Confused About Siavash

Noirin has had an eventful few days, but it's been an emotional roller coaster as she's had Marcus, Siavash and Tom to deal with. Then after telling Big Brother she would go for it with Tom, he walks out of the BB10 house before she can express her true feelings.

Seems like option number two is Siavash, but she had already told him they were to be just friends. Then they seem to be kissing at any opportunity and it's confusing the poor girl - so she spoke to Halfwit and Bea about it.

"What should I do about Siavash and me," she asked Halfwit. "I like him and I like being around him and I fancy him, but I don't think I want any more than that."

But according to Halfwit, Noirin may not have so much to worry about after revealing what Siavash had said to him a few weeks back "It was Siavash himself who said to me that any romance in here, when it gets outside will go," revealed Halfwit.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com