Custom Search

Friday 31 July 2009

BB10: Day 58 - Siavash Tells Bea "Just Leave It"

It's all been kicking off today and Bea could come out as the loser as she tries to fight Siavash's battle with Noirin.

"It's happened, I just want to forget it now," Siavash told Marcus. "Why are they having a talk about stuff that's got nothing to do with them?"

"Just soldier through it," advised Marcus. Yeah, when Marcus's feelings got hurt last week he handled the whole thing with total dignity...

"I'm trying to soldier through it, but if people keep on talking about it, how can I?" replied Siavash, looking miserable.

After the fight blew over and Noirin stormed out of the Bedroom, Siavash headed in. Bea immediately attempted to tell him her side of the story but he interrupted her. "Can you please, I beg of everyone, if you're my friends, can you not talk about this whole thing ever again? Yes, Bea? Never again?"

Bea nodded sheepishly.

"Just leave it," he added.

Bea valiantly left it for a good minute and a half before telling him, "I really hope she goes. Honestly hon, she's something else."

"Oh, I don't wanna know, I don't wanna know," moaned Siavash.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com