Custom Search

Saturday 1 August 2009

BB10: Day 59 - Charlie And Rodrigo Row

Charlie had accused Rodrigo of not saying goodbye to Noirin when she was evicted, and in return Rodrigo told Charlie that he was always trying to be the 'nice one'.

"I'm not trying to be the nice one, I'll be who I ******* want to be," shouted a very angry-looking Charlie.

And then Rodrigo stoked the fire by talking to the others about Charlie as if he wasn’t there.

"You're a stupid ******* ****," shouted Charlie. "The person she loved came in the House. I would do exactly the same. Get out me face," he spat.

Rodrigo just carried on though, prompting Charlie to reach boiling point – somewhere he never usually reaches.

"You try to put me down because you want to win," Charlie said to Rodrigo. "Did you say goodbye to her?" he asked accusingly.

"She didn't say goodbye to anyone Charl," said Lisa in an attempt to calm things down.

Then it was Bea's turn to stick her oar in. "Usually I would agree that if you don't say goodbye it's rude on either side, but I don't think she wanted to say goodbye to anyone," she suggested.

And that was almost all it needed – the flames were dowsed and all but a few sparks of anger were all that remained.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com