Custom Search

Tuesday 28 July 2009

BB10: Day 55 - "You Picked The Wrong Woman Siavash"

Bea declared, "You still picked the wrong woman Siavash," in a conversation in the garden - to which Siavash and David couldn't tell if Bea was being serious or not. "I'd be a better girlfriend for Siavash than Noirin," she said. "I'm gonna tell Noirin, back off. Back off *****."

"Look at me. I'm perfect for you," she continued. Bea pressed on with her suggestions of great couply things they could do, but Siavash looked unconvinced.

"If only you'd come in from the start Bea," he joked. "But you have Freddie and I have Noirin. And we have this friendship forever." Then Siavash suddenly looked really awkward. "Oh god, let's stop this joking. They can make it look like we are talking seriously."Bea looked at him. "I am talking seriously. I've never been so certain in all my life.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com