Custom Search

Thursday 3 September 2009

BB10: Day 92 - Siavash Almost Quits

With just two days remaining of Big Brother 10, Siavash wanted to quit once again in a last ditch attempt to speak to his ex girlfriend.

His conscience was troubling him as he pondered his time in the house with Noirin and told Big Brother he wanted to quit the show, but this morning it was a different tune.

He told Big Brother in the Diary Room: "Still, to be honest with you, not sure which way to go.

"I'm thinking about it and trying to see the positive sides [of staying]. I'm not enjoying it with the whole thing in the back of my mind. The fun is gone."

When BB reminded him he could give his side of the story to host Davina McCall when he left the house on Friday's final, he explained: "I never do stuff and run away from the consequences but it will be another episode of upsetting the people concerned."

And after BB pointed out he'd never know if he could have won the show, Siavash added: "If I stay, then when I leave it's a half-a***d apology. I will never know whether if I had left the day before, things would be different. Which one is more important to me?"

After taking an hour out to ponder his options, Siavash returned to the Diary Room and told Big Brother he would stay until the final.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com