Custom Search

Thursday 3 September 2009

BB10: Day 92 - Sophie: No Future With Kris

While inside the house, Kris and Sophie were joined at the hip and both housemates promised to wait for each other once Kris was evicted. The arrival of gossip magazines and comments made by Kris soon changed all that with Sophie dumping Kris after a drunken rambling.

Housemates were talking about meeting Davina McCall and being interviewed, but Sophie was worried:

"She's gonna say 'Did you have sex with Kris?'" groaned Sophie. "I'm gonna be sitting there cringing. I'm getting embarrassed now!"

While Noirin was in the House, Sophie told her that she'd slept with Kris. She has since said that she made it up in order to get Noirin to share her own juicy gossip.

"Why would you say such a thing?" asked David, perplexed.

"I'm ashamed of myself," winced Sophie, covering her face with her hands. "I said it."

"Just tell the truth and say 'I just wanted to see what Noirin had to say'," suggested Siavash reassuringly.

"But then Noirin's sitting there..." pointed out Sophie.

David then assumed the role of Davina and started to interview Sophie about her feelings for Kris.

"Rodrigo said to me 'Do you miss him?' and I was like, no," revealed Sophie, looking anxious. "If you like someone, you miss him."

"Is there going to be a future for Sophorina and Kris?" asked David, holding out an imaginary microphone.

"I don't think so," replied Sophie, but she looked a bit uncertain.

Like Davina herself, David doesn't shy away from the difficult questions. "When you got with Kris, did it mean something to you?" he persisted.

"At the time, yes... But now..." answered Sophie sadly. "I've made my mind up."

Siavash had some words of wisdom. "I think you should wait and see," he advised. "I think Kris will do anything possible to stay with you."


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com