Custom Search

Tuesday 1 July 2008

BB9: Day 26 - Rebecca Gets Revenge On Mo

Rebecca got revenge on Mohamed after he took the last of her tobacco - she cut up his birthday belt!

Talking in the Luxury Bedroom with Luke and Mario she confessed, "I feel a bit bad about cutting his belt up. I was just snarling and steam was coming out my ears." While Mario replied saying it was a "bit wrong", Bex continued her confession, "I never get angry like this on the outside world, I'm really annoyed with myself, I'm saying things like 'I wanna leave'."

Rebecca was finding it hard in the Big Brother house saying she wanted to get back to her old self as she didn't know what she had become inside the house.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com