Custom Search

Tuesday 8 July 2008

BB9: Day 33 - Mohamed Fancies New Housemate

Mohamed has already fallen for new housemate Maysoon, but nothing stays secret for long in the BB9. It wasn't long until Maysoon knew and Mo sought advice from sensible Rachel.

Rachel asked if he did like Maysoon, and he explained that he found her attractive but needed to get to know her better."You need to talk to her," advised Rachel. "Just the two of you. Just explain it to her, because she doesn't know what you're thinking."

So Mohamed did exactly that a few hours later when he said to Maysoon, "I thought you might feel awkward around me," Mohamed explained. "I don't want you to feel like that. I do think you're very attractive, but this could be my last week in the Big Brother house and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Maysoon replied that she hadn't spent much time with him today. "I normally speak to you more than that," she said. "I thought you might have been awkward around me." They cleared the air and went for a fag together.



*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com