Custom Search

Monday 1 September 2008

BB9: Day 88 - Kat In Tears Over Eviction Joke

Kathreya failed to see the funny side of a joke about evictions and ran to the Diary Room crying.

The ex-Heads of House had been called to the Diary Room when today’s servant task ended and Sara asked if their chat had been about which of the two waitresses they would evict.

"I was very scared," added Kathreya.

Then as a joke, Rex made an announcement: "All five of us were asked if we had to choose, who would we choose to leave, Kathreya or Sara?"


At this point Darnell and Mohamed both said they'd choose Kathreya and joked around with her, but it was a joke too far. Within seconds, Kathreya had run to the Diary Room door.


"I'm very, very sad Darnell," she sighed as she waited for Big Brother.


"Oh my god, get over yourself," said Darnell. "You know damn well we don't want you to go dude."

But Kathreya wasn't having any of it. "You always down people. You always make people feel bad. No-one's real to you, everyone does something wrong. Everyone gets close to you and you push away all the time."


"Whatever Kat, honestly," said an exasperated Darnell.


"You've been down on me every single day, every single week... ...you say I'm fake... ...I'm real all the time," argued a sobbing Kathreya.


"All she has to do is ******* cry, or put on a sad face," Darnell shouted at the cameras. "I'm out of my league Big Brother."


And from then Kathreya couldn't get one tearful word in -- it was just one huge rant from Darnell. "I ******* hate this **** man. Please don't talk to me Kat. Whatever I say I'm gonna look like an *******. We don't have to be friends. You just do you and I'll do me."


Darnell stormed off shouting, "I'm not gonna have some ******* 30-year-old lady ******* making me look like I'm not a good ******* person."


Kathreya tried to tell Darnell exactly what she thought, he had just one message, and that was to shout "get the **** away from me!" and storm to the Diary Room saying he was going to leave the House.




*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com