Custom Search

Tuesday 2 September 2008

BB9: Day 89 - Mo and Sara Win Masterchef Task


Mohamed and Sara had reason to smile after winning the Masterchef Task, as judged by Rex. He declared to the house, "I think, without any shadow of a doubt, I'm actually really impressed with Mohamed and Sara's food."

The real chef went on to tell the group, "I thought it was absolutely brilliant. I think they followed my instructions very carefully, and even added some of their own flair to it, which I thought was very good. Outstanding food, I would say."

Darnell and Kat did not receive such glowing comments for their efforts, "It's extremely lumpy. It looks like it's got foreign objects in there," Rex told them as he inspected their food.

Michael and Rachel also came under attack, "Presentation's a little bit sloppy," Rex moaned as their steak was a little too rare and blue!

Big Brother awarded Mo and Sara with trophies as the Big Brother Executive Chef of the Year.




*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com