Custom Search

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

BB11 POLL: Your Favourite New Housemate

Day 49: We asked you which new housemate was your favourite recently and over 70% of you picked boxing hunk JJ as your choice, leaving Laura and Jo far behind with less than 30% of the votes split equally between them.

JJ has caught the attention of Corin and the viewers as he walked around topless in the Big Brother garden on Saturday. Will opinions change over the coming days? Of course they will!

*BB official website:

1 comment:

  1. come on Josie! you ledgened! shame sammy pepper left :( i loved him! but even before then Josie for the win!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin