Custom Search

Sunday 25 July 2010

BB11: Steve Considers Leaving Big Brother House

Day 47: Steve became the latest housemate to consider quitting the Big Brother house this weekend as the pressure of living in the house without contact with his family became too much yesterday.

He told Mario and Jo that he wanted to leave because he was missing his family, the pair quickly tried to talk him out of leaving BB11.

Later, he told Andrew, Ben and David how he had been feeling. Steve said: "When I woke up this morning, I was ready to roll in there and say, 'Right, I'm going home'.

"I just got up, had this mental block and was like, 'I've done what I wanted to do, I've done my eight weeks, I want to go'. But I'm not going to."

Ben said that he was happy that the 41-year-old had decided to stay, but added: "You know that no-one would think ill of you. We all respect you a great deal." Steve said that the main issue was that he was missing his wife and children.


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com