Custom Search

Sunday 24 August 2008

BB9: Day 81 - Mario Proposes To Lisa



It was one of the worst kept secrets of Big Brother - Mario was going back into Big Brother to propose to his long term girlfriend Lisa. Although the couple had been split up by the public vote when Mario went up against Rebecca, Big Brother allowed him back into the BB9 garden for a special message for Lisa. Here is how it happened:
The housemates sat in the Living Area, the shutter over the window facing the Garden slowly began to rise.

"Oh my god, there's a person out there!" shouted Rex excitedly, "Oh my god Mario's outside!"

Screams and laughs were all Lisa could manage as she shakily got to her feet to see for herself.

"Everyone be quiet, be quiet!" shouted Rex as the housemates got carried away by the excitement.

"Lisa!" shouted Mario from the Garden and as Lisa slowly approached the glass, Mario began to show a series of cards with some very special words on.

They read: Lisa... ...I am very sorry... ...to say you're single... ...no more... ...as I have spoken... ...to your Daddy... ...Therefore I would like to... ...Marry you?

And then their hands joined and they tenderly kissed. Well, as tender as it can be through plate glass...

"I love you babe," said Mario. "So, is it, or isn't it?"

But before Lisa could answer, Mario produced the ring...

"I love the shape," said Lisa, quite obviously in a complete daze. "Is this happening?" she mouthed to Mario through the glass.

"Yes it's real," he replied. "I said when we get engaged, I'd do something different."

And then the shutters began to descend. But hadn't Lisa forgotten something?

"Lisa," asked Rachel, "did you say 'yes' to him?"

And like an Olympic athlete, Lisa vaulted over to the window. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she shouted, falling to her knees as the shutters descended. "I love you babe!"



*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com