Custom Search

Saturday 30 August 2008

BB9: Day 86 - Lisa's Eviction Interview

The eleventh housemate to be evicted was Lisa and she finally got to meet Davina McCall and talk about aliens, who should win Big Brother and DNA. Here is the Big Brother interview between Lisa and Davina:
Davina: How are you feeling?

Lisa: Such an exciting week, I'm on cloud nine.

Davina: That was the best reception of the whole series.

Lisa: It was beautiful and it means a lot to me, so thank you. It means the world, it really does, thank you.

Davina: You received 4 nominations - it was Darnell, Kat, Rachel and Rex. Were you surprised by any of those?

Lisa: No... I knew it was going that way, nothing's come as a shock.

Davina: The pain of the nominations was relatively short-lived because then you and Sara had the excitement of the game. You both now have £25,000 - what was that like when you realised it was for real, it was happening?

Lisa: I couldn't believe it, I thought there was a twist. It was a fantastic feeling.

Davina: And was there ever a temptation when you thought, £50,000, should I just take it?

Lisa: Never, it was just share. I tell you now, I've got a good heart, I couldn't do that to someone, I couldn't live with that, I'd never dream of it Davina.

Davina: Did you imagine what it would have been like if you'd have been sat opposite someone you didn't trust? Who do you think would have taken [all £50,000]?

Lisa: Rex, Darnell, Mohamed possibly. I think Kathreya would have shared and Rachel, and Mikey definitely. Mikey said to me he would have shared but I think the lads are gamblers and takers, and it shows the way they grab the food and drink in the House.

Davina: The House was pretty strange yesterday. Do you think winning that cash had anything to do with it? Was there any jealousy?

Lisa: A lot of jealousy. Darnell said, "ooo, that's a quarter of the winning prize and you're not even in the final" and that it's going to cause a little bit of jealousy.

Davina:Rex was pretty tough on Sara in particular yesterday. Mikey was there and he valiantly stood up for her. You were sat next to Sara, why didn't you say anything?

Lisa: I don't remember too much about it. I've had a go at Rex before about the way he speaks to people... but Sara can stick up for herself, she's very outspoken.

Davina: What do you make of Rex and Darnell's behaviour towards Sarah then?

Lisa: Well, Rex tried it on little bit with me trying to be bossy and since I've had a word with him, he's not done it.

Davina: But what about Darnell? You interestingly brought up the thought that he might have feelings for her and that it might stem from that.

Lisa: Yes, but she's not aware of that. She says 'Oh really'. I had a chat with her a few weeks ago and I said 'just be aware of how the lads are treating you and are dealing with you because they just want to press your buttons'.

Davina:Let's get on to more pleasant things. Let's talk about the proposal. What was it like?

Lisa: It was weird, it was a total shock. We were talking about [how Mario and I met] and then someone says he's in the Garden and it was uncanny, it was like people sense things. That happens in the House a lot, you can sense certain things. It was like a movie, it was wonderful, it was worth waiting for, 40...

Davina: You're made some amazing claims in the House. I want you to tell me, true or false. You've seen aliens?

Lisa: I thought I had. I think so yeah. I thought I saw a little green man and aliens landing in the field.

Davina: Out of body experience.

Lisa: I believe very much.

Davina: You once ate a hot dog that contained 20 sausages.

Lisa: Oh yes, that was at a nightclub.

Davina: Your mate discovered DNA.

Lisa: Yes she did.

Davina: Amazing. I need to read your book, you must write a book. Now... why do you think Rachel's evil?

Lisa: I wouldn't say evil, she's a really sweet girl but in the first few weeks it was me, Rachel and Mario, and she followed us everywhere, and she was flirting, it was obvious. Maybe it's just insecurity, you're in a small space. You get paranoid.

Davina: Who do you want to win?

Lisa: Mikey

Davina: Just before I show you your best bits, hold that, it's a cheque for £25,000.

Lisa: (Cheers) I've loved it, I've loved it!

(Enter Mario for a hug...)

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com