Custom Search

Tuesday 26 August 2008

BB9: Day 83 - Kat and Sara Discuss Silent Darnell

Kat has really been feeling the wrath of Darnell as he continued throughout the day refusing to talk to her. In the garden Kat chatted to Sara about the situation, "Darnell's been funny with me today," she told Sara.

"Really?" Sara frowned.


"Yeah," Kat replied gloomily. "I tried to talk to him a few times but he doesn't want to talk. I don't know why."


"Was it because we were chatting last night?" asked Sara. "Because I don't know why that would be a problem. He'll come around though, he does it all the time."


"I tried to talk to him, and we just answered and talked, but we didn't have a conversation," Kat continued. "He said he didn't want to talk to me. I don't understand."


"He'll be talking soon," Sara consoled her. "You just don't know when it's over, do you? You never know."

"I wanna know," Kathreya insisted. But it looks like she will have to wait until Darnell is ready to talk. He already made it clear previously that he didn't approve of Kat being friends with Sara.




*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com