Custom Search

Sunday 10 August 2008

BB9: Day 67 - Sara and Nicole Kiss


Sara and Nicole snog

It only took a bit of alcohol to encourage Sara to snog yet another housemate. A few days ago she was licking sauce off Lisa's chest and a few weeks ago kissing Kat in the pool but now she has moved on to Rex's girlfriend.


"Why don't you kiss Mohamed?" Rex suggested after they all drank champagne.


Sara looked shocked: "I'm not gonna kiss some random guy!" she protested.


"I'm not a random guy!" an offended Mo came back. "You've known me for four weeks!"


"Kiss me!" Nicole suggested to Sara.


"No," Sara frowned, "Rex won't let me."


"I don't care," shrugged Rex.


"We want to see some action," Mohamed demanded.


Sara and Nicole leaned forward for a proper full-on snog, with tongues and all!


"Oh my God, you're such a good kisser!" Sara gushed afterwards. "Should I be worried?" "I am!" Rex quipped. Sara then reluctantly kissed Mohamed, but only gave him a peck on the mouth. "That was rubbish!" Rex jeered.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com