Custom Search

Friday 15 August 2008

BB9: Day 72 - Kat Loves Everyone!

It is hard being so nice all the time but Kathreya is trying her best, Kat said last night that she understands now that her friends may not like each other.

Some of the housemates have spent a few days trying to help her accept the situation and as she sat in jail chatting to Rachel and Michael, she admitted that she now knows what they mean.

"I thought we all loved each other," she stated. "I forget I love all of you and you might love me direct, one to one, but not each other."

She added: "I wish I understood that earlier. Before I didn't accept that."

Rachel told her to learn from it, advising her not to worry or get upset if one of her friends faces eviction again."There's no way in a million years I'll do things to my friends," Kathreya sighed. "It doesn't mean they won't."

Rachel told them that her nomination had been a "wake-up call", explaining that certain relationships were not as strong as she thought they were. "I've realised who my friends are," she warned them.




*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com