Custom Search

Wednesday 13 August 2008

BB9: Day 70 - Kat Asks Rex About Friendship

It had been playing on her mind what Darnell had said about friendships in the house. Kat decided to ask Rex about their friendship asking him why he "doesn't like" her. As the group sat on the sofas, Kat described her wedding invitations, which she said are like scrolls and written in Thai and English.

Rex asked: "Am I going to get an invitation?" Kathreya paused for a while and then said: "Do you want to come?"

Nicole interrupted, saying "of course", while Rex muttered: "Why not?" Kathreya then asked him: "You haven't talked to me for so long. Why don't you like me no more?"

Rex sighed and shook his head before answering: "Why would you think that?""

You said that you let me cook with you because you didn't want to see me sad, so I thought you didn't enjoy my company," Kat said.A confused Rex replied: "Letting you cook with me is being a friend, isn't it? We had fun in the kitchen."

He then added: "Of course I enjoyed it but I find it easier to work by myself." We all know how protective Rex is of the cooking, and no friend is going to get in the way. Maybe Kathreya is just trying to work out who might nominate her.............



*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com