Custom Search

Friday 15 August 2008

BB9: Day 71 - Mo and Rex Clash Over Cider (again!)

Rex isn't one to let something drop so easily and when it involves stolen cider, he is not going to let it go. After being told to go to jail with Kat for chatting about nominations, Mo went to the Luxury Bedroom to get ready where he found Rex and Nicole relaxing about on the beds. And he encountered some stick from the couple for his alcohol nabbing ways.

"Have you been in jail before?" Nicole asked Kat, who was also getting ready.

"No," Kat said.


"It stinks in there," Rex said laughing before continuing, "I'm happy that Mo's in there. Mo would take all the cider and drink it and say 'what!? I didn't know it was yours, Darnell gave it to me.'"


"What cereal do you want Mo?" Rachel called from the other side of the room.


"I want 5 cans of cider," Mo asserted.

"No, you're not having 5 because you stole ours, there's no way!" Nicole said, disgusted.

"I didn't steal," Mo objected.

"You took them, you drank them," Nicole said.


"I drank them but I'd been given them by someone else," Mo said, shifting the blame.

"Well you owe us one!" Rex continued.

"Somebody else owes you, not me," Mo was standing firm on this one.

"Yeah you do," Nicole replied. "Well you're giving it to us and that's the end of it."


"I owe you **** all," Mo said, losing his patience.

"What are you gonna do about it? NOTHING," Rex boomed.

Mo gathered himself together, leaving the argument unresolved. This meant Rex was free to bad-mouth him.

"What a ****!" he exclaimed.


"He's the biggest idiot," Nicole added.




*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com