Custom Search

Tuesday 19 August 2008

BB9: Day 76 - Nicole Tells Rex She'll Walk

Talk about evictions and nominations soon swept through the Big Brother following the announcement that Nicole, Lisa and Sara would be facing the public vote.
Nicole didn't take the news too well, "I told you," Nicole said to Rex, "why didn't you believe me? Why were you so sure in making me believe I wasn't up?"

"I don't wanna talk about it," sighed Rex.

"What's there not to talk about?" said Nicole angrily.

"You can't talk about anything to do with nominations," Rex reminded her.

"I know I'm going anyway," Nicole muttered.

"It's part of the game Nicole," Rex said calmly. "Three weeks here with me is better than no weeks here with me."

"I'm just going to go tomorrow," said Nicole.

"No you're not," argued Rex.

"I am 100 percent going," replied Nicole.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com