Custom Search

Saturday 23 August 2008

BB9: Day 80 - Rachel Calls Mo A Jerk

Rachel finally spoke out and told Mohamed exactly what she thought of him. She had left her sun lounger unoccupied for a short while but upon returning found Mohamed lying on it.

"Mo can I have my sun lounger back?" said Rachel as she returned to the Garden from the Living Area.

"Go and get your own," muttered Mohamed.


"Come on Mo, I've been waiting for the sun all day," replied Rachel getting cross.


"No," said Mohamed firmly. "You weren't lying on it for ages."


"I think you're a jerk," concluded Rachel.


"Did you just call me a jerk?" asked Mohamed.


"Yes, and I meant it as well," replied Rachel. "I hurt my leg dragging that sun lounger this morning and now you've just come along and threw my towel off. That's being nasty and I didn't think you would do that. Don't worry, I'll remember," she added.




*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com