Custom Search

Saturday 23 August 2008

BB9: Day 80 - Darnell Refuses To Mend Friendship

Darnell has been in a sulk with Sara and won't let it drop but Kat wants him to make up with her.

Kathreya went in search of Darnell to try to sort out their differences from the night before. But it soon became clear that someone was still a bit sore...
"We haven't had our chat yet," said Kathreya to Darnell as they sat in the Bathroom.


"I don't wanna have a chat with you Kathreya," said Darnell, half-joking. "I don't care any more. There's only 14 more days."


"I want you to understand me properly," maintained Kathreya.


"I do understand you," said Darnell, losing patience. "You just want to be friends with everyone. We're just different in the way we do things and that's not a problem."

At this point Kathreya tried to explain that she wasn't in the middle of Darnell and Sara's fallout.


"I don't care, I don't even care," sighed Darnell. "I don't wanna hear her name, I don't even like to hear her ******* voice!" he added with a snarl.


But Kathreya was keen that Darnell should make up with Sara. "The difference in my perspective is if you have a problem with someone, you have to sort it out," replied Kathreya, "other people can't get in the middle."


"It's not a big deal. Who cares?" snapped Darnell. "When you guys are hanging out I'll just move to another place. I don't want to be around her. Period. Point blank." No 'Happy House' for Kat or Darnell this weekend!




*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com