Custom Search

Wednesday 20 August 2008

BB9: Day 77 - Michael Clashes With Rex Over Task

Michael has been outspoken since Day 1 in the Big Brother house and this week Rex rules as Head of House, annoying Michael in the process.
Throughout the Zombie Dance Task, Mikey and Rex clashed again and again. "Mikey stop being difficult," Rex instructed during the final rehearsal.

"I'm trying to familiarise myself with the room," said Mikey, "you're being a total arse"
Earlier today, tension flared as the housemates rehearsed in the garden.
Mikey wasn't sure how to perform Rex's verbal instructions for a dance move. "Rex, can I have a minute before I lose my rag with you?" asked Mikey.

"**** off," replied Rex, adding "you're being horrible mate."
"You're being a ******," said Mikey, referring to the kind of sportsman who would throw a caber.
"Mikey," said Rex, "if you're insulting to me and being rude to my girlfriend then why would I want to spend time with you?"

"You said I was stuck up," said Nicole. "I said it at six o'clock last night!" said Mikey.
"You're extremely childish. A thirty three year old man picking on a nineteen year old girl? *****," said Rex, using the scientifically correct word used to describe the male appendage.

*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com