Custom Search

Thursday 21 August 2008

BB9: Day 78 - Sara In Tears Because Of Darnell

Darnell and Sara ended up being drawn into the Cidergate drama, Sara had been talking to Mohamed in the garden, reassuring him, "I swear to God, if I wasn't up for eviction, you could have my cider - I wouldn't even care", when Darnell came storming towards them.

"Darnell, don't hit anything," Mohamed warned.

But Darnell exploded, "You guys are ******* crazy!"


When Mohamed protested, Darnell said it wasn't just him: "You, Sara... it's just unreal."


"So what have I done, Darnell?" Sara asked, hurt.


"Just the way people act," the songwriter went on. "I don't think anybody notices how people can wind **** up and turn it into a situation."


After her argument with Darnell, Sara spent over an hour in the Diary Room crying. She then revealed to Big Brother how upset she was with the way Darnell had been acting towards her. He has been making negative comments toward her for the last couple of days and it seems to have finally taken it's toll on the Aussie.

"I don't feel like I've even said anything wrong at all," she wailed. "I don't know what's up with him. I don't feel like I've done anything to deserve this treatment - I really don't!"

Big Brother asked softly, "Have you tried explaining to Darnell - "


But Sara immediately interrupted him. "As if I could try to do that!" she cried. "As if! I can't even open my mouth to say hello -- imagine if I tried to explain something to him. God!"

Then Big Brother asked, "Do you think Darnell knows how he's making you feel?"


"He must!" Sara insisted. "You can't treat someone like that for them not to be upset. You'd have to be a rock. And the thing is, you can't say anything or else he's in your face."


*BB official website: www.channel4.com/bigbrother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogged.com